Tuesday, July 3, 2012

HOTD: No more gray....for now....

Since my big chop last September my gray hair had become more and more noticeable.  For the longest time I've wanted to color my hair but I didn't want to put any more chemicals in my hair.  I was afraid of possible color damage, excess dryness, and a possible change in my curl pattern.  Well, none of these fears manifested. I used Clairol Textures & Tones Permanent Moisture-Rich Hair Color in Dark Brown 2N.  This hair color does not contain ammonia.  I did research and compared products before making my choice.  Clairol's Textures and Tones consistently had good reviews and was tested by Consumer Reports.  Overall I had good results with this product.  It covered all of my gray hair.  The dark brown is very rich and dark. Today my hair does not feel dry and it is very soft.  I am pleased!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and please subscribe :)

Peace & Blessings....

Natural4Rachel

 

No comments:

Post a Comment