Thursday, March 29, 2012

Today's Hair: 4th Day Hair via Hair Rules

Happy Thursday!  FYI....Thursdays are my favorite day of the week because I know tomorrow is Friday. Well, I don't have too much to say today.  I just wanted to show you how my hair has evolved into an afro after the 4th day via Hair Rules.  It pretty much started out similar to my KCCC look using the shingling method.  You can see that look on my previous blog post. Unlike the staying power of KCCC my hair begins to blossom out into an afro on day 2 and 3 using Hair Rules Kinky Curling Cream.  I am not adverse to my afro.  I like it and that's all that really matters.  This morning I said to my Mom, "How do you like my afro?"  She said, "Just spray some water on it."  I said, "I already did that." She said, " Oh, you did! You're done?"  All I could do then was walk out of the room.  It was funny to me, but later I added a little oil to my hair and slicked back my edges.  When I begin adding oils to my hair I know it is time to wash my hair because I am losing moisture.  All I need now is for this fro to hold up until wash day on Sunday.  


Another FYI:  For those who really know me, they know I like to shop on television via ShopNBC, QVC, or HSN. Last night I received an email from Hair Rules saying that they will be selling their products on ShopNBC.  This is a big, Wow!  You can get great deals on products you love from the shopping networks.  I doubt I will be purchasing much from them on this visit because I've already purchased the whole Kinky line. If they stick with ShopNBC I will be happy to make my future purchases there.  

I know this was supposed to be short. With that said...ENJOY YOUR DAY!

Thanks for reading my blog and please subscribe.

Peace & Blessings.....

Natural4Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment