Monday, March 19, 2012

Today's Hair via KCCC & Knot Today

Happy Monday!

Today I wanted to show you my hair using Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave-in Conditioner and Kinky Curly Curling Custard (KCCC). This weekend I watched a newly uploaded YouTube video by Miss Jessie's curlsgolore. This video showed you how to apply Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding using the shingling method The video inspired me to use this method of shingling using Kinky Curly Knot Today and KCCC.  Normally I rake the KCCC into small sections of my hair while smoothing with my fingers.  If you watch the video this shingling method uses a small tooth comb and your fingers to smooth. The sections were also smaller than what I normally have.  Using this shingling method allows the hair to clump together more and decreases "wild" strands.  I always complain that in the midst of all my coils I always have strands that look almost straight and stick out every which way.  Using this method has eliminated that problem for me. I did not scrunch out the crunch this morning with the Kinky Curly Gloss Pomade because my hair was still a bit damp.  I plan on doing that this evening.  Also, I did not stretch out my curls with blasts from a blow dryer.  I try to avoid heat where all possible.  I  already know that I will get my full weeks hair dos with this style.  This style will allow me to slowly separate the curls day by day for a fuller look as the week progresses.  

KC Knot Today & KCCC Shingling Method





Thanks for reading my blog and please subscribe :)

Peace & Blessings....

Natural4Rachel

2 comments:

  1. your hair beautiful! when i went natural three years ago, i use to use kkcc and i loved it. i still use knot today although not very often. i like the whole kinky curly line.

    these days i mix up my own stuff.

    i will check out your channel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tonya for the compliment! I love KCCC and I am not adverse to the crunchiness it gives me. I am a product junkie and I like to rotate different products. I haven't graduated to created my own solutions yet. Also, I have not developed my YouTube page yet. I got to shake the laziness off me and create videos. I am still trying to gain consistency in my blog postings right now.

      Delete