Why do you love your hair?
- Versatility: My hair does pretty much what I want it to do. Although I am still in that TWA stage I can still rock various looks (wash-n-go, finger coils, afro, frohawk, etc.).
- Ease of styling: I can experience what I call the instant hair-do. When all else fails I can add a little water and my hair curls right up. I love being able to have curls without chemicals or a curling iron.
- The Feel: I've developed the hand in hair syndrome. My hair feels so thick and soft, and I enjoy pulling on my curls and watching them bounce back into place.
- The Adventure: Learning to take care of your natural hair is an adventurous experience. I always hope to do what is best for my hair and I enjoy learning from other peoples experiences. I watch a lot of YouTube channels and read various blogs. Not everything I see and try works, but it was fun giving it a shot.
- Added confidence: When my hair was relaxed I seemed to have cared more about what people thought of my hair. Now that I am natural I can honestly say I don't care what people think anymore.
Thanks for reading my blog and please subscribe :)
Peace & Blessings....