- WATER- I don't really consider this a "product" unless I decide to use store bout water...LOL! This is a very import part of my arsenal. If I didn't have anything else I will always have water.
- Spray Bottle- These come in handy for administering the water and any other liquid solutions may concoct to moisturize and condition your hair.
- Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque - After washing and conditioning my hair I used this as a deep conditioning treatment.
- Shea Moisture Curling Enhancing Smoothie - I use this as a leave-in moisturizer before applying the Eco-Styler Olive Oil Gel. Many naturalists I viewed gave their opinions about the importance of applying a moisturizer under any particular brand of gel you decide to use.
- Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel - This is used as my main styler and it also is used to slick back and clean up my edges.
- One 'N Only Moraccan Argan Oil Hair Treatment - I purchased this to use as a sealant. I was interested in using Argan oil. Apparently this product does not contain as much Argan oil as I would have preferred (realized that after the fact).
- One 'N Only Argan Oil Styling Cream - I purchased this and still haven't used it...LOL!
Here are some pics of the products mentioned:
One 'N Only Moraccan Argan Oil Hair Treatment & Argan Oil Styling Cream: I got these from Sally's for $9.49 ea/3.4oz Hair Treatment & $9.49ea/10oz Curl Cream. AGAIN... watch for sales and if you have the Sally's Beauty Club Card you can get it for $8.49ea.